[LTER-sbc_grad] posters for ASM

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Aug 27 12:25:12 MDT 2015

Hi all -
The SBC poster template is here:
https://sbc.lternet.edu/internal/meetings_talks/00_PPTtemplates/

I recommend this file: SBC_postertemplate_48x36.pptx
because most of the poster printers on campus that you can print on at
the last minute are 36" wide. The template includes a URL for the poster
printer over it ITIS (near Broida Hall), which I've had good luck with.
There are some printers on campus with paper up to 42".

The ASM folks have been saying that their poster boards are 48"x48", so
that is the MAXIMUM size, not a required size.

Dan just pointed out that the list of grant numbers in the template's
bottom right corner is missing the most recent number. I just fixed
that. If you have haven't printed your poster yet, please add this at
the bottom. If you have already printed, good for you for not waiting
till the last minute!

Award No. OCE-9982105, OCE-0620276, OCE-1232779

Margaret

--
Margaret O'Brien