[LTER-sbc_grad] site talk at the ASM, please give me ppt slides

Christie Yorke christie.yorke at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Sun Aug 23 14:35:19 MDT 2015

Hi guys,

It's a week away from the ASM! I'll be giving a site talk on Sunday morning
that heavily features SBC graduate student research. I don't want to bias
the talk towards the research I'm most familiar with, I want to represent
students to their choosing, and (let's be honest) I want to reduce the
amount of work I put into this. If you're interested in having your
research talked about to hundreds of other graduate students across
the US, *please
send me 1 slide that contains a nugget of your research with your picture
included ASAP*. Keep it down to one figure or so, and if it's anything
particularly subtle, please send me a blurb about what I should
highlight/say. I'll probably try to pull things from your ppts on the
server if I don't hear anything, so also let me know if you don't want to
be talked about.

Thanks!

Christie

Christie Yorke