[LTER-sbc_all] Please RSVP for SBC LTER’s Annual All Scientists Meeting

Jenny Dugan j_dugan at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 30 12:04:57 PDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

Please mark your calendars!! SBC LTER’s Annual All Scientists Meeting is
scheduled for 1:15 to 8 pm* Monday May 21, 2018 *in the auditorium of the
Marine Science Research Building. This year’s meeting will focus on
research and education activities planned for our next six-year (2018-2024)
funding cycle (agenda attached).

Libations will be served and stimulating discussions will continue on the 2
nd floor balcony immediately after the talks followed by dinner at 6 pm. We
encourage all SBC participants and partners to attend.

To aid us in planning, please reply to this e-mail with the following
information as soon as possible, but no later than *May 14* (check all
options that apply):

I will ____ will not____attend the 2018 SBC LTER Annual All Scientist
Meeting:

I will ____ will not____attend the dinner on Monday night

Reimbursement for travel expenses for non-UCSB participants is available
upon request.  Please contact me as soon as possible if you have this need.
Also please let me know of any dietary restrictions for the dinner menu.

We hope you can join us for a lively and interesting gathering.

Many Thanks,

Jenny

--
*Jenny Dugan*