[LTER-sbc_all] Fwd: [LTER-site-exec] LTER All Scientists' Meeting - accepting submissions for workshops and posters

Jenny Dugan j_dugan at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Tue Apr 24 15:37:09 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

The *workshop proposal* and *poster abstracts* for the upcoming LTER All
Scientists meeting October 1-4, 2018 are due *May 30th*.

See Marty's announcement and the links below for more information on the
meeting which will be held in Asilomar.

To help us with planning, please let me know by *May 11th* if you are
interested in one or more of the following:

 1) attending the 2018 ASM meeting
 2) presenting a poster at the 2018 ASM meeting
 3) leading a workshop at the 2018 ASM meeting

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Jenny