[LTER-nco-training] training and professional development opportunities young African Experts

Cosmas Kombat cosmasworld at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 12:23:42 MDT 2016

Dear Team,

I am Cosmas Lambini from Ghana and Team Leader of IPBES Young Fellows
from Africa. We have read with interest your National Center for
Ecological Analysis and Synthesis and will be interested in some
potential educational opportunities at your center. Please kindly let
me know how we can develop this further. Sincerely, Cosmas

Cosmas Kombat Lambini

PhD Candidate

cosmas.lambini at uni-bayreuth.de

Bayreuth Center of Ecology and Environmental Research

BayCEER

Mob:+4917677167290

Tel: +49921552575

www.bayceer.uni-bayreuth.de/terreco/