[LTER-nco-comm] LTER paper of interest

Patricia S. Thibodeau psthibodeau at vims.edu
Mon Nov 19 05:46:52 PST 2018

Dear NCO communications groups,
My paper analyzing the Palmer, Antarctica LTER database on pteropod long-term trends was recently published in Limnology and Oceanography. I recently wrote a highlight for the OCB newsletter I have attached here (link to the paper included within). Also happy to reformate the highlight depending on the requirements for the LTER newsletter. Thanks!
Best, Tricia

Patricia (Tricia) Thibodeau
Ph.D. Candidate | Virginia Institute of Marine Science
1375 Greate Rd., Gloucester Point, VA 23062