[LTER-nco-comm] press release about LTER funded research

JENNIFER FOLLSTAD SHAH jennifer.shah at envst.utah.edu
Tue Feb 28 11:43:43 PST 2017

Marty (or other LTER Communications Team Members),

A paper that includes research, partially funded by the LTER, just went live (as early view) in Global Change Biology (see attachment). I am working with the PR team at the University of Utah to craft a press release. I am sending the release to my 15 collaborators to see if their PR teams would like to follow suit. I am writing to inquire if you would like for me to send a copy to you as well. I would like to send the release by the end of the week, if possible. I should be able to send the draft release by the end of the today. Thanks for your consideration of this idea.

Jennifer

Jennifer Follstad Shah, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor (Lecturer), Environmental & Sustainability Studies Program
Research Assistant Professor, Department of Geography
University of Utah
jennifer.shah at envst.utah.edu
801-585-5730

 [cid:99CC95AB-7CA8-4D2A-8294-B6A010BF45C3]

[Book an advising appointment]<https://advisingam.utah.edu/amonline/default.aspx?AG=268>