[LTER-mcmlter] Question on your global warming resources

Chrissy Adams chrissy at letsgosolar.com
Wed Feb 22 08:48:07 PST 2017

Hello again,

I wanted to check in to see if you've had a chance to look over the Global Warming information I sent recently. If not, here is the link:

http://www.letsgosolar.com/consumer-education/global-warming/

When you've had a chance to review the site, will you consider adding this link to your other resources? I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Laura

Hello there,

The impacts of global warming can feel overwhelming, but with the right resources and information everyone can make a positive difference for the future. The LetsGoSolar.com team and I have created a practical guide that spells out the challenges we face and gives actionable ideas for curbing climate change.

While researching content for our website, I found that you have similar environmental topics here: http://www.mcmlter.org/links

I'd love it if you’d take a minute to check out our guide on Global Warming:

http://www.letsgosolar.com/consumer-education/global-warming/

Would you please include a link to our guide on your website along with the other resources you provide for understanding environmental issues? Let me know if you have any questions – I'm happy to discuss our mutual interest in a positive global outlook .

Thanks,

Laura
LetsGoSolar.com

About us: LetsGoSolar.com strives to advance sustainability through solar energy and environmental education resources. For more information, please refer to our privacy policy. This message is intended for U.S. audiences only. Please let us know if this email has reached you in error, and we will remove you from our sending list. LetsGoSolar.com, P.O. Box 77021, San Francisco, CA 94107