[LTER-mcmlter] Question on your global warming resources

Chrissy Adams chrissy at letsgosolar.com
Wed Feb 15 09:16:43 PST 2017

Hello there,

I have been in the solar industry for a few years now, working to provide up to date information on solar and renewable energy, environmental issues and more. I've created a practical guide spelling out the challenges we face and gives actionable ideas for curbing climate change.

While researching content for our site, I found that you have similar environmental topics here: http://www.mcmlter.org/links

I'd love it if you’d take a minute to check out our guide on Global Warming:

http://www.letsgosolar.com/consumer-education/global-warming/

After reviewing this guide, will you consider adding this guide to your website alongside the other resources you provide for understanding environmental issues?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Chrissy Adams
Director of Communications
Let's Go Solar

About us: LetsGoSolar.com strives to advance sustainability through solar energy and environmental education resources. For more information, please refer to our privacy policy. This message is intended for U.S. audiences only. Please let us know if this email has reached you in error, and we will remove you from our sending list. LetsGoSolar.com, P.O. Box 77021, San Francisco, CA 94107