[LTER-mcm-pi] feedback on MDVs Environmental Stewardship page, please?

Peter Doran pdoran at lsu.edu
Wed Jul 29 12:15:36 MDT 2015

  Hi Mike,

What you were probably remembering is that we discussed establishing
this on the web site at the Red Stick meeting. I agree, text looks good.

-Peter

Peter Doran, Professor and John Franks Chair
Department of Geology and Geophysics
E235 Howe Russell Geosciences Complex
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA 70803