[LTER-mcm-pi] FW: [LTER-site-exec] Site Reps for LTER ASM Diversity & Inclusion workshop

Michael Gooseff michael.gooseff at colorado.edu
Thu Aug 13 09:40:21 MDT 2015

Hi all,

FYI…  This working group is asking for a volunteer from our site.  If you look at the example table below, it’s a mix of grad students and PIs.

PLEASE sign up for this if you are willing to represent us, and pass along to your team members who might be interested and encourage them to sign up as well.

Thanks.

Mike