[LTER-luq] Seeking contacts in Puerto Rico

Gould, William - FS wgould at fs.fed.us
Fri May 4 13:40:29 PDT 2018

Hi Todd,

This will be in collaboration with the Climate Hub. We are setting up an “interview room” among other things and will have a 2 day workshop May 30-31 at the Institute conference room. We have sent out invitations as we have limited seating but if anyone on the list hasn’t heard about it and is interested please let me know.

Take care,
BG

[Forest Service Shield]

William A. Gould, Research Ecologist
Director, USDA Caribbean Climate Hub

Forest Service
International Institute of Tropical Forestry

p: 787-764-7790
c: 787-402-9955
f: 787-766-6302
wgould at fs.fed.us<mailto:wgould at fs.fed.us>

1201 Calle Ceiba
Río Piedras, PR 00926
www.fs.fed.us<http://www.fs.fed.us/>
Google Map<https://www.google.com/maps/place/International+Institute+of+Tropical+Forestry/@18.389251,-66.0574387,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x8c03687ba825d0e1:0xa90f7192b3a689dc!8m2!3d18.389251!4d-66.05525>
[http://wwwstatic.fs.usda.gov/images/email/usda-logo.png]<http://usda.gov/> [Twitter Logo] <https://twitter.com/forestservice>  [Facebook Logo] <http://facebook.com/USDA>

Caring for the land and serving people