[LTER-luq] suggestions

DJean Lodge dlodgester at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 03:50:31 PST 2018

Dear Whendee and others,

Here is my revised hypothesis 2a. It has more detail that may need to be
edited back down, but it homes in on mechanisms.
The stimulation of growth in the short-term (by increased P-availability
from increased soil C) is why the Century model predicted accumulation of
soil C from repeated hurricanes.
What Bill was talking about yesterday with additional lysimeters to capture
DOC at different depths is a mechanism we haven't addressed previously, but
is incorporated in the revised text.

Jean