[LTER-luq] MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA SETS ARE RELATED TO THEIR RELEVANT PUBLICATION

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 11:01:15 PDT 2017

Hi,
I have this feeling that in the review, they will want to make sure that the data collected has been used in your publications.
We incorporate that into the metadata of each data set.

So my request to you is that you make sure that I did a good job in relating these two pieces of information:
- Just visit our online data catalog: http://luq.lternet.edu/datacatalog

- If you know the number of your data set enter it in the Short Name ("LUQMetadata#") window and click on [Apply]...If you don't know it, just scroll down until you see it.
- Click on the Title of the data set to get ALL the metadata for your data set and ...
...scroll down until you see the section

Related publications:

...the titles of the publications related to this particular data set will show below that label. You can click on it to see the complete reference...
Let me know if I am missing some and/or need to update any reference and data set.
Thanks,
EDA

Eda C. Melendez Colom
 Information Manager