[LTER-luq] Fwd: LUQ LTER AGU Abstracts

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Fri Oct 21 12:23:15 MDT 2016

Hi All,

The LTER-NCO is compiling AGU abstracts from LTER sites.  She found two of
ours.  Let her know if there are any she missed.

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Director, El Verde Field Station
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311