[LTER-luq] Annual report due - Please read

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Tue Nov 29 10:58:53 PST 2016

Hi All,

Already one person has asked why we are doing the Annual Report so early in
our funding cycle (this year's funds expire March 30).  I am sticking to a
calendar year cycle because that is when our funding was supposed to
start.  This allows me to get the report in early so that NSF can approve
it and release the new funding in time that way we can renew contracts and
subawards before there is any gap in funding.  Also, we can use the annual
report for the Site Review.

I will be working on the annual report up until our January meeting, so if
the 23rd of December is not convenient, the following week is fine.  After
that, it's a wag of the finger in your direction . . .

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Director, El Verde Field Station
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311