[LTER-luq] Fwd: AGU Session B087 on Tropical Forests Under a Changing Climate

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Sun Jun 26 05:07:50 MDT 2016

Hi Folks,

I am making you aware of this opportunity to represent LUQ science at the
next AGU meeting.  I think we could submit a joint presentation based on
our well-received symposium on the 2015 drought at the annual meeting.
But, first I'd like to hear from individual researchers on their plans for
the meeting.  Let us know what you think you might submit and then we can
plan from there.

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311