[LTER-luq] proposal 1546686

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Tue Jan 12 12:31:20 MST 2016

Hi Lou,

Thank you very much for the good news!  Your email found me away from the
office, attending a planning meeting for the Luquillo LTER renewal.  It was
very exciting to be able to read your email to the entire group of
researchers assembled here.  We are all eager to receive the award notice
so that we can continue with our long-term research.

Thanks again,

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Direct Office Line: 787-350-0350
Or: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 2867
   El Verde Field Station: 4381
Mobile: 787-380-3311