[LTER-luq] Agenda for January meeting

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Wed Dec 28 08:28:56 PST 2016

Hi All,

For those attending, attached is a more detailed agenda for the January
meeting.

If you want to add items, please let me know.

Please note that those who will be presenting posters at the Site Review,
you only need to bring a lightening talk to the January meeting.  If you
have not already done so, let Sarah know your title.  We will add the list
of presenters to the agenda when it is ready.  We want you to share the
main points so we are familiar with what we are all doing.  Be sure to
mention how it relates to the proposal.

See you soon!

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Director, El Verde Field Station
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311