[LTER-luq] Fwd: Notification of recommendation DEB-1546686

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Thu Dec 17 09:31:20 MST 2015

HI All,

Please see the email below regarding the funding for Luquillo LTER.  The
processing of our award was originally held up because of reporting issues
on our (UPR) side.  Now, the problem is that for grants over $1 million,
BIO now requires a panel to meet.  Saran tried to skip this step because
the reviews were so positive.  She is now having a virtual panel on January
6 and moving the award forward after she has a panel summary to add to the
jacket.

So, please consider the below a stocking stuffer.  The real "present"
doesn't arrive until Three Kings Day.

Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season.  See you in the New Year.

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Direct Office Line: 787-350-0350
Or: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 2867
   El Verde Field Station: 4381
Mobile: 787-380-3311