[LTER-luq] Impact of TS Erika

McDowell, Bill Bill.McDowell at unh.edu
Fri Aug 28 12:59:59 MDT 2015

Icacos has received 8 inches combined from the two storms…..

William H. McDowell
Professor of Environmental Science and Presidential Chair
Department of Natural Resources and the Environment, University of New Hampshire
Director, NH Water Resources Research Center (http://wrrc.unh.edu/)
(603) 862-2249 bill.mcdowell at unh.edu<mailto:bill.mcdowell at unh.edu>