[LTER-luq] Monthly web meetings beginning Sept. 8th

Sarah Stankavich sarahstankavich at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 12:27:56 MDT 2015

Hi all -

We will be starting the monthly LUQ-LTER meetings (via GoTo web meeting
software) the 2nd Tuesday of each month. The first meeting will be *Sept.
8th @ 1 pm EDT. *

Each meeting will have ~45 minutes of presentations and discussion time,
followed by ~20 minutes of business discussion.

*We need volunteers to present or suggestions for invited speakers. Please
send me a message if you have any suggestions or are willing to give a
short talk. *

Thanks
Sarah

--