[LTER-luq-students] Connection info for today's monthly meeting

Sarah Stankavich sarahstankavich at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 06:55:32 MST 2015

Hi all - please join us *today at 1 pm EST (2 pm AST)* for the LUQ monthly
meeting.

We will have a special guest, Jane Willenbring (UPenn) who will give a
short talk on the field campaign being planned for Jan 2016 using the Rio
Blanco knickpoints to test the influence of nutrient limitation on canopy
height and forest composition. Also, Mike Willig will give a short summary
of the accomplishments of the ASM workshop and subsequent meetings on
understanding cumulative impacts of high energy storms on ecosystems. After
the presentations, we will go over the agenda for the LUQ Planning Meeting in
January.

Connection info is below:

*LUQ LTER Meeting*
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/282754437

*You can also dial in using your phone.*
United States : +1 (408) 650-3123+1 (408) 650-3123

Access Code: 282-754-437

--
Sarah Stankavich
LUQ-LTER Coordinator