[LTER-luq-students] LUQ annual meetings coming up

J. Aaron Hogan jamesaaronhogan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 07:58:39 MST 2015

Hi LUQ Grads,

Welcome to December 2015.  I hope everyone is doing well.

This email is to notify you that the annual LUQ LTER meetings will be
taking place January 12 and 13 in Puerto Rico.  If you wish to come and
need lodging at El Verde Field Station, please reserve you bed at:

http://evfs.ites.upr.edu/reservations

We will keep you posted with plans as they become more conctrete, but there
will certainly be opportunities to present your research (i.e., poster
session and/or lightning talks), so keep that in mind.

All the best,
Aaron

--
James Aaron Hogan