[LTER-luq-pi] information for Progress Report

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 17:53:18 PST 2017

Hi,
I have done about 2/3 of the report but I am totally exhausted. I will continue with this tomorrow and finish it. I may stay in my house working if this is very urgent.

When do you need this for? Should I stay home to finish it faster and avoid commuting time?

EDA
 Eda C. Melendez Colom
 Information Manager
 LTER Program