[LTER-luq-pi] information for Progress Report

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Wed Feb 15 08:54:50 PST 2017

Hi Eda,

We are beginning to develop a Progress Report for the Site Review Team.  We
have been asked to divide our report into five sections.  The second
section refers to Information Management.  Specifically, they ask to
address:

2. *Information Management*, including activities that address the 2
essential objectives of Information Management at a LTER site: (1) the
collection and analysis of data necessary to complete the proposed research
activities and (2) the availability of data and other relevant digital
products to science, education, and general public users.

We, of course, have lots of text to work with between the proposal and your
annual reports.  But, you, understand this all best.  So, I am asking you
to initiate one to two pages of text (or more if necessary) that address
the two points above and reflect our *progress *since the proposal was
submitted.

Let me know if you have any questions.  We will revise whatever you submit
as a group, so there will be plenty of back and forth before this goes to
the Site Review Team.

Any questions, you know where I am😁

Thanks,

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Director, El Verde Field Station
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311