[LTER-luq-pi] this week and important events

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Mon Feb 13 10:22:02 PST 2017

Eda,

I am meeting with the MC tomorrow to discuss preparation for the Site
Review.  We will discuss what needs to be done.  Do you have any questions
or inquietudes for us?

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Director, El Verde Field Station
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311