[LTER-luq-pi] Fwd: copy of the latest charge letter to the review team

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Mon Feb 13 06:11:52 PST 2017

Hi All,

Lou Kaplan has updated the "charge" for the Site Review Team.  It provides,
among other things, a straightforward oultine to follow for the information
they need to write their report.  Please review this by tomorrow.

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Director, El Verde Field Station
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311