[LTER-luq-pi] Meetings for semester

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Thu Oct 20 08:40:34 MDT 2016

Grizelle,

I am really sorry for the miscommunication.  Others have conflicts on
Tuesdays, that is why we moved it to Thursdays.  We'll have to check with
everyone again to see if they can meet at the times you suggest.  It will
take some time.

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Director, El Verde Field Station
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 9:16 AM, Gonzalez, Grizelle -FS <ggonzalez at fs.fed.us