[LTER-luq-a] Invitation next Wednesday, 5:00 pm El Verde Field Station

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Mon Jun 6 06:44:52 MDT 2016

CORRECTION:  Wednesday is the 8th, not the 9th.

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311