[LTER-luq-a] Invitation next Wednesday, 5:00 pm El Verde Field Station

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Fri Jun 3 11:09:42 MDT 2016

Hi All,

I am extending this personal invitation to all the graduate students and
post-docs involved in research at the Luquillo LTER to join the leadership
of the LTER and members of the Science and Education Advisory Council for a
get together at El Verde next Wednesday (June 9th).  I want to explore
mechanisms to involve students and post-docs more in our activities and to
make sure they are getting the services they need from the LTER.  We'll
start by reviewing a survey that was sent out regarding this same question
and proceed from there.  I'll have some "beverages" available to share.

Could you please RSVP to Sarah Stankavich as soon as convenient.

Thanks and hope to see you there,

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311