[LTER-lno] Fwd: [LTER-All-lter] Employment opportunity, LTER Network National Communications Office

Inigo San Gil isangil at lternet.edu
Fri Sep 4 12:37:55 MDT 2015

NCEAS had no intentions of posting this in our lists:  you see the
announcement because i confronted Schildhauer during the IMC meeting. I
said I never say the ad, but he said  "i already posted in eco-log
mailing list (or whatever the name of such email list was)".  james ,
you were there.

im glad that at least NCEAS post this job in a forum where some of the
rest of the folks that are not in that 'universal' listserv can be
reached at, perhaps a more relevant list, such as "LTER mailing list" ?

LNCO... reading this in Spanish, it would sound as "Elenco", a word that
means "A group of people involved in a theater show". Cue the laughter.

Inigo

--

Inigo San Gil
+1 505 277 2625