[LTER-imc-ddms] Types of Projects & Products

Inigo San Gil isangil at lternet.edu
Sun Jul 5 13:01:10 MDT 2015

John,

    I was trying to see where this document is coming from : the
extended context and purpose. Thanks for clarifying.

I think it is really useful to flesh these ideas out with emphasis on
ideas that propose overcoming barriers that might have prevented us to
have a more agile collaboration.

cheers,

--

Inigo San Gil