[LTER-im] Links for today's VWC IMKE on Metadata Collection & EML Generation

Renée F. Brown rfbrown at unm.edu
Mon Jun 14 15:04:06 PDT 2021

Many thanks again to An, Suzanne, and Adam for presenting their metadata
collection and EML generation workflows in today's IMKE session! I hope we
can reserve another VWC sometime soon for further group discussion on these
topics.

In the meantime, if you sent your regrets or otherwise couldn't attend
today, or just want to revisit for your reference, the recording can be
found here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1geWR-37Cb4kzFGDNK2uTxaHFLLqhPyMt
and
the notes can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IYqrmsF2TkCJA6TfhoiZUj_w1aWyWcfh5hxKMTFPizA/edit?usp=sharing.
I don't often send out the links, but as a reminder, VWC recordings and
notes can always be found in the shared IMC Google Drive.

On behalf of IM Exec,
Renée