[LTER-im] EDI data repository status in response to COVID-19...

Mark Servilla mark.servilla at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 14:21:17 PDT 2020

Dear EDI user,

Just a short note reassuring you that operations of the EDI data repository
will continue as normal during this COVID-19 health crisis. All systems are
monitored remotely by our technical team through our system dashboard, and
we are alerted to any infrastructure faults by automated notifications. In
the event of a hardware issue that does require onsite presence, we will do
our best to address any problems as expeditiously as possible given current
health and safety restrictions in place by the State of New Mexico. We
thank you for your continued support and patience during these
extraordinary times. Comments or questions may be directed to
support at environmentaldatainitiative.org.

Sincerely,

Mark

---