[LTER-im] Fwd: Important Message from the Environmental Data Science Inclusion Network (EDSIN)

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jun 29 10:06:11 PDT 2020

Dear LTER Information Managers,

I want to make you aware of an opportunity to help make the field of
ecology and specifically information management and information science,
more inclusive. The Environmental Data Science Inclusion Network is
relaunching its community -- with opportunities to participate at any
level, from lurking and using the resources they provide to actively
helping to build the community.

LTER and EDI are both EDSIN members, and will pass along the most critical
resources -- but if you have a particular interest, please join the network
from the links below. There is a community meeting happening right now, if
you're especially interested.
Cheers, Marty