[LTER-im] ESA special session, LTER data

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Mon Nov 18 14:11:17 PST 2019

Hi all -
In today's water cooler, I made a plug for an ESA session EDI would like to
host with the LTER IMC: "Working with LTER Data"

Here is the draft abstract. It should be open for editing.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13UX2TuACcjeu3txzFCQI9TRBK7XfaEE1CpuHtPO6_Kc/edit#

There is a space for notes etc at the bottom.
It's due Thursday, so to avoid last minute breakages, I plan to submit it
Wednesday.

Also, I plugged the Data Help Desk, which we have been part of for the last
couple of AGU and ESA meetings. It would be great to have the IMC
participate (ie, to field questions or run a demo). Here is a blog post
describing the 2019 help desk:
https://www.esa.org/esablog/guest-posts/data-questions-data-help-desk-has-the-answers/

Margaret

Margaret O'Brien