[LTER-im] LTER IMC Water Cooler RE-SCHEDULE to March 18, 2019

Jason Downing jpdowning at alaska.edu
Wed Feb 27 16:36:11 PST 2019

IMC,

IMEXEC has decided that because a number of IM's will be traveling to a
ClimDB workshop on the regular day for our next VWC we will postpone the
VWC one week and meet on March 18th rather then March 11th.  There may be a
number of other conflicts as March is a time for spring breaks but we
wanted to do our best to enable full participation.  More details will
follow on the topic of our next water cooler but it will be the first of
planning sessions for the 2019 IMC meeting in July.

Thanks for the time and we will see you all soon!

--
Jason Downing
Bonanza Creek LTER Information Manager

jpdowning at alaska.edu