[LTER-im] Bachelors theses

Whiteaker, Timothy L whiteaker at utexas.edu
Mon Feb 4 12:00:59 PST 2019

At least with Zotero, when I export to BibTeX, the Zotero tags come out in the keywords field. Do you think it's feasible to write a script that looks in the BibTeX keywords for NSF-LTER-xxx and mastersthesis/bachelorsthesis, or some variant thereof, and updates the file accordingly. When I say feasible, I mean in a way that one person could write it once and then all LTER sites could use it directly or with little modification (such as adding the local ID for SBC).

Tim Whiteaker
Research Scientist
The University of Texas at Austin