[LTER-im] website content

Amber E Budden aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Aug 13 18:15:11 PDT 2019

Hi Susanne, others

I just wanted to follow up on Matt’s comment about the Skillbuilding Hub in GitHub. I have previously talked with Margaret O’Brien about using this resource and augmenting the best practices with those that are specific to the LTER community. We have worked to make sure that there is appropriate citation and logo placement of contributing groups to make this a community resource. As Matt mentioned, the resources there have been created from community submissions (albeit from DataONE sponsored workshops) and we are starting to ingest content that is too small to warrant being indexing in the DMTclearinghouse as a stand alone ‘lessons’.

Happy to talk about this more,
Amber

Amber E Budden, PhD
DataONE, Director for Community Engagement and Outreach and Co-PI
Arctic Data Center, Co-PI
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis, Senior Research Fellow

505-205-7675
aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu