[LTER-im] integration of markdown with TextType (and other proposed changes) in EML 2.2==> unit-related tickets

Stevan Earl stevan.earl at asu.edu
Sun Feb 18 13:09:16 PST 2018

Hi Eda - Yeah, I noticed that there were several issues related to units,
including a few new ones that were posted recently. I do not know the
history behind units in EML or how, or if, the unit registry is maintained.
Margaret offered a comment on one of the issues concerning units [here
<https://github.com/NCEAS/eml/issues/286>] that is insightful, and I
believe that the EDI has it on their docket to consider revisions to the
unit registry. Stevan

On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 11:45 AM, Eda C. Melendez-Colom <edacorreo at yahoo.com