[LTER-im] integration of markdown with TextType (and other proposed changes) in EML 2.2==> unit-related tickets

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 10:45:58 PST 2018

Hi,
Thank you Earl for this update.
I was looking the list of tickets and saw at list two related to units that are not in the Unit dictionary.
Does that mean that new units will be incorporated into the Unit Registry which I understand is our official unit list?
Who maintains this registry?
EDA

Eda C. Melendez Colom
 Information Manager