[LTER-im] mark your calendars for the 2019 IMC meeting

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Dec 21 05:26:03 PST 2018

Dear Stevan,

I think hosting along with ESIP is strategically valuable.  For similar
reasons, we host our DataONE users meeting on the day prior to ESIP and
have joint ESIP/DataONE sessions on the first day of ESIP.  Given the
strong collaborations between LTER and DataONE, it would be wonderful if
IMs that are attending ESIP can participate in the DataONE sessions.  So,
please consider how LTER-specific sessions might be scheduled to not
conflict with the DataONE meeting which I think will be super relevant to
all of LTER.  You might also consider engaging in the planning process for
DataONE and seeing how the cross-community sessions being planned for
DataONE could be best suited to be useful to LTER priorities.  I'm cc'ing
Karl, Bob, and Amber who are organizing our activities.

Best regards,

Matt