[LTER-im] IMEXEC's upcoming meeting and VWC notes

Remillard, Suzanne suzanne.remillard at oregonstate.edu
Tue Dec 11 14:57:25 PST 2018

Dear LTER site IMs,

IMEXEC will meet next week on Wednesday, December 19 at 1 pm PST. If you have any discussion items that you would like add to the list, please send them to imexec at lternet.edu<mailto:imexec at lternet.edu> or any IMEXEC member.

Also, thank you for the nice discussion on our VWC yesterday. We had 18 participants discussing the 2019 IMC meeting plans and the report from our visioning exercise at the 2018 meeting. The meeting notes are on the IMC website: http://im.lternet.edu/node/1356

Sincerely, Suzanne

Suzanne Remillard
ORCID: 0000-0002-0365-8866
Andrews LTER Information Manager
Department of Forest Ecosystems and Society
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR  97331
(541) 758-8767
suzanne.remillard at oregonstate.edu