[LTER-im] December 2018 LTER IMC Water Cooler

Jason Downing jpdowning at alaska.edu
Sat Dec 8 08:24:31 PST 2018

Just a friendly reminder about our monthly Virtual Water Cooler (VWC)
session this coming Monday December 10th at 12 pm PDT / 3 pm EDT.

We have two topics to present and discuss among the group, so please find
some time to review these two documents, assemble some thoughts and come
ready to share what you think.  There is one document link for each of the
topics and anyone with those links should be allowed to make comments.

*Date:*     Monday, December 10th at 12 pm PDT / 3 pm EDT

*Connection:*       https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/419931872

*Topic 1:     *2019 IMC Meeting Planning

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kp-DrgrQcgofLp4ZtNM48VX5iTydoU0mTvVFrN65FQU/edit?usp=sharing

*Topic 2:*     IMC Visioning Exercise Report

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ql7XKvB3UX9i1oQ-SE4KxtQ6HULF7aeIP4heNsMeqxw/edit?usp=sharing

This and any more current information is also available on the old and
trusty IM website:     http://im.lternet.edu/node/1356

See you around the water cooler!

--
Jason Downing