[LTER-im] ASM participant registration and Saturday night IMC soiree

Remillard, Suzanne suzanne.remillard at oregonstate.edu
Tue Aug 28 15:37:50 PDT 2018

Hi All,

IM-Exec is planning a Saturday night pre-IMC meeting soiree at a local seafood restaurant.  We will make reservations at Fishwife (http://www.fishwife.com), which is within walking distance to Asilomar Conference Grounds.  The meal will be out of your own pocket and is the only opportunity that we, as an IMC community, have for a gathering like this at this ASM.  We apologize to those of you that arrive too late to attend (they close at 9 pm).  We will make reservations for 6 or 6:30 pm, but need to know who plans on attending.

Please indicate whether you plan to attend our Saturday night Soiree on the IMC meeting participant list by September 7th.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11QOxxNoLa9FT0HWwTljRPRSjHl-9ylSu8zm7loe8gac/edit#gid=0

Thanks, Suzanne