[LTER-im] IM Exec meets August 28

Gastil Gastil-Buhl gastil.gastil-buhl at ucsb.edu
Fri Aug 24 14:54:38 PDT 2018

Hello LTER site IMs,

Your trusty IMC executive panel meets next Tuesday. I am mentioning this
toward our goal of transparency and inclusiveness. The minutes from our
July meeting are here:
http://im.lternet.edu/sites/im.lternet.edu/files/IMExec_notes_20180807.pdf
If you know of a topic we might not already have on our agenda for next
week, please write to me, or any member of IM Exec, or send us a note on
the im slack channel where your colleagues can all jump in and comment how
they agree your suggestion is timely and astute.

Seriously though, if there is something you would like furthered before ASM
to be able to optimally use our in-person time, do speak up.

Have a great weekend,
Gastil