[LTER-im] Fwd: New Drupal Patch Released Today - Please patch ASAP

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 14:00:57 PDT 2018

Thank you Wade. We'll look into this and act accordingly.

EDA

Eda C. Melendez Colom
 Information Manager
 LTER Program
 University of Puerto Rico
 Tel. (787) 764-0000 (1-88225)
 Fax (787) 772 -1481

    On Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 4:53:50 PM EDT, Wade Sheldon <sheldon at uga.edu> wrote:

   For anyone running Drupal 7.x or 8.x who isn't keeping up with Drupal core news, please see the info below about patching a critical vulnerability.

 Stay safe!

 Wade Sheldon
 GCE LTER