[LTER-im] New Network logo

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Nov 14 14:44:24 PST 2017

Dear LTER IM's Educators, and PIs--

The LTER Executive Board approved a new Network logo in September. I'm
attaching a zip file with several versions (both horizontal and square).

I'm having some issues with file uploads on the intranet site, so will just
mail it around for now, but it will also have a home on the web site before
long.

Please use the horizontal logo whenever your design will accommodate it.
The square logo is intended primarily for social media and favicons.

The svg file is a vector graphic and can be reproduced at any size.
The png file is good for web or small format print and has a transparent
background.
The jpg is also good fro web or small format print.

*Fonts used: *

   - National Science Foundation: Futura Std, medium condensed
   - LTER: LeHavre Regular 3
   - Network: LeHavre Regular 4
   - Long Term Ecological Research: Futura Standard Bold Condensed

*Colors used:*

You can also access the color library here:
https://adobe.ly/2yBiddt

Enjoy!
Marty

--