[LTER-im] November VWC on November 13 12 pm PST/3 pm EST

Remillard, Suzanne suzanne.remillard at oregonstate.edu
Thu Nov 9 15:06:13 PST 2017

Dear IM's,

Date: Monday, November 13th at 12 pm PST/3 pm EST
Topic: Datetime formats in EML
Connection: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/8058932071

Just a friendly reminder about our monthly Virtual Water Cooler (VWC) session this Monday, November 13th at 12 pm PST/3 pm EST (that's 11 am for you Jason Downing).  In addition to a few updates from IMEXEC, this month's topic will be presented and moderated by the EML Congruency Checker (ECC) working group and specifically datetime formats.  We had a lightning talk on this topic at our annual meeting in July (see the newly posted annual IMC meeting report to see the slides; http://im.lternet.edu/news/meetings/2017).

See you around the water cooler!

Suzanne